The Resource Development Committee is responsible for the planning and oversight of HomeSource east tennessee’s fundraising and resource development needs as determined by the Finance Committee.
This committee is charged with:
- Organizing an annual fundraising plan to support the mission of Knox Housing partnership
- Evaluating resource streams
- Acting as ambassadors to the community to create organizational awareness
- Recruiting funders, philanthropists and individual donors
- Being responsible for special events
- Coordinating activities and goals with the Finance Committee
In addition to the fundraising work of this committee, the Resource Development Committee provides vital outreach and public relations through its many avenues to help HomeSource east tennessee get out the word to the community of HomeSource east tennessee’s goals and mission.