Financial Fitness Program
Do you dream of buying a home, but your poor credit is blocking your way?
Bad credit doesn’t have to stop you from owning a home of your very own.
To support your home buying efforts, HomeSource east tennessee offers Financial Fitness Training for those who are beginning on their path to homeownership but not quite ready to sign on the dotted line.
Whether you want to have firmer control over your finances, or you may simply want to know how to clean up your credit on your own without having to pay someone else to help you, our Financial Fitness Education, offered monthly in four Tuesday evening sessions, helps families and individuals learn how to:
- Create a working budget
- Learn how to create a savings plan
- Understand your credit report
- Correct credit report errors
- Resolve delinquency issues
- Manage difficult finance situations
- Plan for a better future
If you’re serious about homeownership and want help figuring out your finances, call HomeSource east tennessee today at (865) 637-1679 ext. 223 to enroll in Financial Fitness Training.
Your Next Steps:
- Check out our Financial Fitness class schedule HERE and find a time that works for you and reserve your spot in the class before space fills up.
- Download the class forms HERE and fax to Taylor Hays at (865) 637-9713, email to thays [at] homesourcetn.org, or drop them by the HomeSource east tennessee office at 109 N. Winona Street.
- There is no fee for the Financial Fitness program. However, there is a nonrefundable $12 fee if you would like HomeSource east tennessee to pull your credit report OR you may download a free report by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com.
For more information about Financial Fitness or other homebuyer programs, call Taylor Hays at (865) 637-1679 ext. 223 or email him at thays [at] homesourcetn.org.