Planning to buy your first home? Not sure where to start?
Your first step begins here.
If you are ready to make a move and serious about buying your first home, we invite you to attend our comprehensive Homebuyer Education program, a nationally recognized curriculum to help first-time home buyers navigate through the complicated house purchase process.
Pre-registration is required for these one-day (Saturday) classes held monthly.
Call Taylor Hays, HomeOwnership Center Manager, to learn more about this exciting program: (865) 637-1679 ext 223.
The Homebuyer Education program is only the beginning of your journey to homeownership. HomeSource east tennessee proudly provides the following additional services through private housing counseling in conjunction with the course curriculum:
- Pre-purchase counseling
- Loan origination and packaging
- Down payment assistance (when available)
HomeSource east tennessee housing experts, teachers, and counselors are HUD-approved, highly experienced with assisting first-time homebuyers, and committed to serving the Knoxville and East Tennessee communities with integrity, patience, and compassion.
Take action now. Give us a call today!
Your Next Steps:
- Check out our Homebuyer Education class schedule HERE and find a day that works for you.
- Download the class forms HERE and fax to Taylor Hays at (865) 637-9713, email to thays [at] homesourcetn.org, or drop them by the HomeSource east tennessee office at 109 N. Winona Street.
- Pay your $99 training fee to cover handouts and other class materials in person.